The Management says:|
CORY, January 12th, 2007, 12:07 am
- I've been telling all my friends I hit my cat in the head with my WACOM Tablet pen. Here's proof.
Advertisement, July 18th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Comments posted by:
eddygazilion, January 12th, 2007, 8:34 am
- Once I absent-mindedly started chewing on my Wacom pen like I do all my other writing utensils.
Luckily I realised it in time and stopped before any damage was done...
Croon, January 12th, 2007, 2:50 pm
- Any time I try to write something and my girl-kitty's around, she tries to bite the pen/pencil.
It's hilarious, 'cause she gets all:"^OwO^".
Slang, January 12th, 2007, 3:30 pm
- Croon,you are a living, breathing anime fangirl stereotype.
CORY, January 12th, 2007, 8:11 pm
- Aren't we all, Slang? Aren't we all...?
blingmobile, January 12th, 2007, 8:44 pm
Frothy, January 13th, 2007, 10:21 am
- i want a desk cat.
Croon, January 15th, 2007, 9:00 am
You didn't hear anything!
monosynth, January 16th, 2007, 3:14 am
- i think my cat is related to yours. she enjoys being tapped on the head with a wacom tablet pen.
sarydactl, November 4th, 2007, 5:46 pm
my cat - would rather sit on my tablet |<
Hosted by | site design by
Pernicious Corrison (Our Sketchblog)